Background

Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

To understand

To understand is something hard to do for most people. To find compasion is almost impossible for most people. To feel empathy is unheard of for most people. To love unconditionally doesn't exist for most people. But to understand is possible for everyone. It's the power of choice that holds most back. Make the best choice for all people whose lives you touch.

I feel different today. My thoughts seem to be coming back to me. Almost like the baby has decided to give me a short break. I don't know how long I get this break so I'm taking advantage of it today. I've eaten a few normal food items today and haven't "refunded" them. Just to eat something with flavor is refreshing. I don't know why I feel different but I'll take it without question.

I've taken some time today to play on my blog and catch up on others. I'm still new to the blogging experience but I'm trying. I really hope to get more involved with my blogging and more involved with my blogger friends. A big thank you goes out to those great people that stop by!

I'm off to continue enjoying being different. I got my Bella Bands yesterday and I'm wearing one right now, I just love the support. Trying little pregnant items here and there is helping my thoughts transition nice and slow. Sometimes it takes a little time for my brain to catch up to my body.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're doing well! The Bella band is fantastic...I also LOVE this product and used it often during my first pregnancy! Thank you for your kind words and stopping by my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rebecca! It gives me comfort and support. I'm very excited for you, we're only days apart in due dates. Support Sisters!! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete