Background

Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

1st Ultrasound- He/She's really in there!!!!

8w5d
There's my baby, what a cute little glob!! I said I'll believe it when I see it......I got to see the baby and it's heartbeat, wow!! It was bouncing around as well so we know it's there and it's alive! We're still in shock so it was like walking on uncharted ground. I got all teary eyed and Big Guy just said,"Wow, see it's there". Haha, we sound like goofs :)
All the prep and reading couldn't have helped me express myself, I was speechless. To the people that know me, that never happens. I'm still in shock today. I bought prenatal vitamins immediately afterwards, no more separate vitamins. I took one before bed last night and I think the B6 helped my nausea a little bit and my mood seems to be a little improved today.
In all I think seeing the baby affected my overall feeling of well being and attitude. I just feel different today then I have for the last 2 months.
It's hard to imagine I'm already rounding up on week 9! I think the key is to keep yourself busy. Sitting there bored tends to let your mind wonder and that's when I worry. So I've taken the proactive position of making myself busy the second my mind starts to wonder. Being pregnant is scary enough, you don't need to be adding other stresses.
I got my Bella Bands in the mail today. I got free shipping and a free, very nice, lotion for buying 2 bands. I stared at them a while and wondered how crazy I'd be if I put one on now. I'll admit, I also googled to see when other women started wearing theirs, haha. But...I've got the Turquoise one on and I love it!! I'm very bloated and this bella band is giving me extra support and making me more comfortable. Just that little bit can raise you feeling of well being. This lotion is the best smelling lotion ever!
I'm off to do a little pregnancy research, only reading articles about what's going on with my body at this stage.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to get more involved in other peoples blog and hopefully get more people involved in mine. Any suggestions out there?

    ReplyDelete