Background

Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A wonderful surprise

I decided I couldn't wait the 2 weeks until our "whats next" appt so I called my RE to get DH's SA results. A month or two ago it was 7ml. Now I've got him on Tribulus and he's been off of Androgel for 2 weeks. Well his count is all the way up to 24ml!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you see how excited I am? hehe
This does bring a very welcomed ray of sunshine onto our journey. Now I don't know where we will begin but at the moment I could care less because we've accomplished the impossible......raised a sperm count!!! So bring it on ovulation, I dare you :)
However I'm at day 18 and haven't ovulated yet. I did take a round of Clomid this month for a test my RE wanted done. Through my research I did find out that many women do ovulate later with Clomid. I usually ovulate between days 13-16 so it'll be interesting to see what happens this month.
I'm just in a nice place now with our wonderful news. I'll relish this for a while.

4 comments:

  1. OMG, that is an amazing jump!!! Congrats, you're obviously doing something right, hope the rise continues for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog. My husband is on androgel too.

    Hope you get great results!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome. MFI is a tough bag to handle but we get through. Glad to hear you got some positive news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Came over from LFCA--a fellow male factor blogger, here. Always glad to read positive news! Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete