Background

Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Hmmmm, uhhhhh........I might be pregnant.......




You read that right. DH & I are fast approaching 3 years of trying. Please keep in mind that we were only given a 5% chance of conceiving naturally (MFI) and that's if we were lucky. Well.........The past couple of days I've been having a heck of a time staying awake and I'm a person that NEVER gets tired. My breasts hurt so bad that I'm ready to sell them on the black market and I feel like a bloated hot air balloon. Oh, my period is also a couple days late to name a few weird things. I've had preg symptoms many times before so I just blew it off but by yesterday afternoon I could barely stay awake. I don't get tired, I can't even remember the last time I took a nap.

Over a year ago I ordered the OPK and Preg test strips online, I couldn't afford to keep buying the ones at the store. Don't worry, I made sure they hadn't expired before using them today. I did a test strip at around 10am and I actually saw a light pregnancy line show up. HUH????? So I waited a couple hours and took another one, you know how that goes :) Well, the line showed up again except a little darker. Hmm..........

I'm 15 DPO so I pulled up the photo gallery of the same brand of HPT that I use and also on the same DPO. Well................my HPTs fit right in and were even darker than some of them.

After trying for a number of years and frequently experiencing false preg symptoms that turned into nothing.......I'm a little baffled right now. I'm waiting for DH to get done working and having him pick me up some fancy EPT's at the store. I'm actually scared to see what they'll say. When you try and pray for so long you just start to believe it'll never happen. Could this wish have been heard? Could we have lucked out in the fertility lottery? Could I be getting the best Xmas present of all time?

I've posted pics of the HPTs a couple hours after taking them. The lines were a little darker right away and my flash really washed out the depth of color but I just wanted to share them. Opinions and thoughts are very welcomed!

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Congratulations, there are definitely two lines on both of those tests!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks completely positive to me! CONGRATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhh!! Thank you Rebecca and Mrs.Babydream :)

    ReplyDelete