Background

Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

Confidence and logic!

My 1st prenatal appt is tomorrow morning. My OB's office doesn't do any physical exam at this appt. This is just for going over my medical history and talking about risks and things. It's hard because each person doc and pregnancy is different...I have to keep reminding myself of this. I get the paranoid people that freak out and start saying I should have already had an ultrasound by now. I think back to when I was born, my Mother or even my Grama. With most of that you only went to a doctor is you had a major problem or if you decided to deliver in a hospital. I think that thought slows down my hormone influenced emotions. Only you can know what's best for you and your baby. Trust yourself and you emotions!

Always remember that each person is different and each pregnancy. Just because something happened to your friend's friend a million years ago doesn't mean it's going to happen to you. This thought also gives me a sane feeling :) I'm doing everything in my power to ensure a healthy, happy pregnancy. I must find safety in that and to know that this baby will be our "dream" baby if he/she wants to be. Think sticky :)
Can you tell I'm newly pregnant and nervous?

No comments:

Post a Comment